Innovative, Easy-to-Install Water Tank Level Gauge Now Available Worldwide
June 23, 2010 -The question “How much water do I have in my tank?” is one that many rainwater catchment system owners often ask themselves. Not knowing the answer to this basic question can result in not getting the most out of one’s water catchment system. At worst, it can result in running a pump dry, which can ruin an expensive system component. CisternGauges was invented to indicate water levels using a product that is easy to install, easy to read, and requires no batteries or electricity. It is a perfect complement to every water tank.
Company founder Robert Gast designed and built the first gauge while renting an island house that had a cistern, but had no mechanism to show how much water was in it. “After much playing around with weights and tubes, I hit upon the idea of using a diaphragm-type pressure gauge to measure the water depth,” said Gast. “I built and installed one and then all the neighbors wanted one, so I decided to start building them as a complete product—and CisternGauges was born.”
The product is easy to install out of the box and can be readily installed in cisterns with limited access. It is highly pressure-sensitive and indicates water depth in inches, not feet, so it is very accurate. CisternGauges is a complete, out-of-the-box solution and features:
- A nice looking, durable, weatherproof enclosure that can be affixed to a wall in both inside and outside locations, for example, outside against the wall or perhaps inside next to your kitchen sink
- High quality materials (aluminum gauge with cooper inner parts) to provide many years of use without fail
- Highly accurate reading so it greatly reduces the risk of getting stuck without water, or running a pump dry
- Fast installation (in just minutes in most cases)
- Easy installation in both new and existing cisterns and even in cisterns that have limited access (installation is done through the overflow, so no need to enter the water tank)
- Fits virtually all water tanks, water storages, reservoirs and cisterns
- Requires no electricity or batteries and therefore is perfect for locations with limited or no access to electricity
Hundreds of CisternGauges are in use today around the world. Long-time customer Harry van der Poel says, “I really love this gauge, no more guessing how much water is in the tank”. And all that without expensive instrumentation! No floats to get stuck or batteries to go dead. I recommend this gauge to all my friends.
CisternGauges costs about $95 including shipping and is the most cost-effective and reliable water tank gauge on the market today. It offers the perfect improvement to any existing or new rainwater cistern. It can be ordered over the Internet from: www.cisterngauges.com or purchased from a local dealer.
Founded in 2009, CisternGauges supplies high quality, flexible, water depth gauge solutions. CisternGauges is dedicated to providing a high quality, durable product that can withstand harsh conditions and still sell for an affordable price. All CisternGauges are built with care and hand-checked before shipping. Headquartered in the Netherlands, CisternGauges is part of TRINT International B.V.; it ships worldwide, and receives positive reviews from users all around the globe.
The product is directly available in the United States, Canada, Virgin Islands and Australia and ships worldwide from the Netherlands over the Internet. The company is looking for new distributors in these and many other countries. For more information, contact:
rgast AT cisterngauges.com